Meet The Doctor
Thomas K.W. Draper, DMD, MD
Dr. Draper is a dual degree trained Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon (both Dentist and Physician), in practice at Trinity Valley Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center. He has admitting and operating room privileges at both Baylor University Medical Center and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, Texas. He is also a maxillofacial trauma attending surgeon at Baylor University Medical Center. As a board eligible candidate, he specializes in the treatment of diseases, injuries and malformations involving functional and aesthetic aspects of the mouth, teeth and facial regions. His practice is focused on providing surgically advanced dental implant techniques. Dr. Draper has also been appointed an oral surgeon associated with the National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasia.
Dr. Draper currently resides in Dallas, TX with his wife and three daughters. During his time off, He enjoys supporting his favorite hockey team, the Dallas Stars, and skiing in Colorado with his family.
2009- 2017 (Current)
- Owner, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Trinity Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Forney, TX
- Co-Owner, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Archpoint Implant Dentistry, Dallas, TX
- Associate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Clear Choice Dental Implant Center, Dallas, TX
- Baylor University Medical Center, 2009- Chief Resident of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Baylor College of Dentistry in association with Baylor University Medical Center, 2003-2009, Oral Surgery Residency – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Certificate
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery, 2006-2007
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, TX, 2003-2006 – degree awarded M.D.
- Temple University School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA, 1999-2003 – degree awarded D.M.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 1993-1997 – degree awarded B.S. in Biology
- Trauma attending working with the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residents at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Membership
- National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Texas Oral Surgery Society
- American Dental Association Member
- Past member of the United States National Ski Patrol
Reed P. Gibbins, DDS, MD
Dr. Reed Gibbins began practicing as an associate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon at Trinity Valley OMS in 2013. He is currently on staff at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, TX as an Oral & Maxillofacial trauma surgeon.
Dr. Gibbins currently resides in Dallas, TX with his wife and two sons.