Meet The Doctor
Dr. Draper is a dual degree Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He received his dental degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2003 after which he then went on to obtain his medical degree at Texas Tech University Health Science Center. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Baylor College of Dentistry and Baylor University Medical Center in 2009.
In 2009, Dr. Draper began working as lead surgeon at Trinity Valley Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center in Forney, Texas and later purchased the practice as sole owner in 2012. Specializing in the treatment of oral diseases, injuries and malformation, he is now an attending surgeon at Texas Health Presbyterian in Dallas, TX. He specializes in the Arch-On-4 procedure, and has done hundreds of them, himself.
Dr. Draper has a true passion for changing people’s lives for the better. It is seen each day by his patients and his staff, who each have been an asset to Dr. Draper’s practice for many years.
Dr. Draper currently resides in Dallas, TX with his wife and three daughters. During his time off, He enjoys supporting his favorite hockey team, the Dallas Stars, skiing in Colorado with his family and occasionally indulging in a King-Sized package of Reese’s cups.
2009- 2018 (Current)
- Owner, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Trinity Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Forney, TX
- Co-Owner, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Archpoint Implant Dentistry, Dallas, TX
- Associate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Clear Choice Dental Implant Center, Dallas, TX
- Baylor University Medical Center, 2009- Chief Resident of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Baylor College of Dentistry in association with Baylor University Medical Center, 2003-2009, Oral Surgery Residency – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Certificate
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery, 2006-2007
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, TX, 2003-2006 – degree awarded M.D.
- Temple University School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA, 1999-2003 – degree awarded D.M.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 1993-1997 – degree awarded B.S. in Biology
- Trauma attending, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Trauma attending working with the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residents at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Membership
- National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Texas Oral Surgery Society
- American Dental Association Member
- Past member of the United States National Ski Patrol
Dr. Reed Gibbins joined Trinity Valley Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center in 2013. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and on staff at Texas Health Resources Presbyterian Hospital Dallas where he specializes in facial trauma.
Dr. Gibbins received his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2007 from Baylor College of Dentistry. While at Baylor, Dr. Gibbins became interested in the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and completed externships at several of the top programs throughout the country. Following graduation from dental school, he attended Texas Tech University Health Science Center in Lubbock and received his Doctor of Medicine. Dr. Gibbins returned to Baylor to complete an internship in General Surgery and a Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Gibbins was born and raised in south central Nebraska. He moved to Texas to attend Southern Methodist University where he graduated with a Bachelors of Science Degree. Dr. Gibbins resides in Dallas Texas with his wife and two sons. He is an avid Cowboys and Rangers fan and enjoys playing golf, traveling and cooking.