Thomas Draper, DMD, MD
Dr. Draper is a dual-degree Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He received his dental degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2003 after which he then went on to obtain his medical degree at Texas Tech University Health Science Center. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Baylor College of Dentistry and Baylor University Medical Center in 2009.
In 2009, Dr. Draper began working as lead surgeon at Trinity Valley Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center in Forney, Texas, and later purchased the practice as sole owner in 2012. Specializing in the treatment of oral diseases, injuries, and malformation, he is now an attending surgeon at Texas Health Presbyterian in Dallas, TX. He specializes in the Arch-On-4 procedure, and has done hundreds of them, himself.
Dr. Draper has a true passion for changing people’s lives for the better. It is seen each day by his patients and his staff, who each have been an asset to Dr. Draper’s practice for many years.
Dr. Draper currently resides in Dallas, TX with his wife and three daughters. During his time off, he enjoys supporting his favorite hockey team, the Dallas Stars, skiing in Colorado with his family, and occasionally indulging in a package of Reese’s cups.
2009 – 2018 (Current)
- Owner, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Trinity Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Forney, TX
- Co-Owner, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Archpoint Implant Dentistry, Dallas, TX
2009 – 2012
- Associate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Clear Choice Dental Implant Center, Dallas, TX
- Baylor University Medical Center, 2009- Chief Resident of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Baylor College of Dentistry in association with Baylor University Medical Center, 2003-2009, Oral Surgery Residency – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Certificate
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery, 2006-2007
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, TX, 2003-2006 – degree awarded M.D.
- Temple University School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA, 1999-2003 – degree awarded D.M.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 1993-1997 – degree awarded B.S. in Biology
- Trauma attending, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Trauma attending working with the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residents at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Membership
- National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Texas Oral Surgery Society
- American Dental Association Member
- Past member of the United States National Ski Patrol